“Since we became diving instructors in 1986, the desire to teach diving to as many people as possible has been our top priority."
Armin and Natasha Korger run their diving school in the Robinson Club Cala Serena near Cala D'Dor with a passion for their hobby, which they have made into their profession. Certified diving instructors take care of providing you with unique experiences with a high safety standard.
From a 2 or 3-hour boat trip to a snorkeling trip, a taster diving course, beginner or advanced courses up to certified divers. The offer is broad.
They write on their website:
We have something for everyone! ?
young & old – big & small
- Boat tours along the beautiful south-east coast ?
- Snorkelling trips in small groups
- Try Diving in our beautiful bay: “Cala Serena”
- Beginenrs Dive Course (SSI Open Water Diver)
- Advanced Diving Courses
- … And of course also diving for certified divers ?
Languages: German ??, English ??, Spanish ??, Dutch ??, French ??Let yourself be taken to the great diving areas on the Mallorcan east coast or even to the underwater world on the fantástic island of Cabrera.